Monday, December 1, 2008

Modern Christmas Music

As soon as the holiday season begins we are all bombarded with Christmas music everywhere we go. Super markets, department store, even laudry mats start playing they're favorite holiday songs before the first snow even falls. I for one, love Christmas music, so I'm not complaining. I know many people that find it annoying, but not me. I especially love a new twist on an old classic. The Trans Siberian Orchestra for example plays rocking versions of classic songs. You've most likely heard their famous rendition of Carol of the Bells (one of my personal favorites).

What you may have not seen is how some people have used songs such as these to make some amazing videos with their Christmas lights. I strongly suggest you check out some of these videos.

No comments: