Friday, November 14, 2008

The Best Christmas Ever!

Christmas is a magical time of year. This isn’t news, everyone knows this. But what is it that makes for the perfect Christmas experience? Were you a child and you got that one toy you wanted all year long? Did that special someone decide that Christmas was the right time to pop the question? Or was it just the perfect combination of family, friends, and presents that made it the best Christmas ever?


I love Christmas every year, so it’s difficult for me to choose one year in particular. If I had to choose however, I do have one year that sticks out in my mind. It was the year that I got the Ghostbusters fire house. I was a huge Ghostbusters fan when I was a kid. Who am I kidding? I still am. I’d still play with the action figures if it were socially acceptable. When I ran into our living room and saw that towering box next to the tree… that may have been my defining Christmas moment.

What are some of your favorite Christmas memories?

No comments: